An outstanding case of changing vision to reality. Read how Intermind elevated the tech experience for Tata Elxsi's new products.
About Tata Elxsi
Tata Elxsi is among the world’s leading design and technology service providers across industries, including Automotive, Broadcast, Communications, Healthcare, and Transportation. Tata Elxsi helps customers reimagine their products and services through design thinking and the application of digital technologies such as IoT (Internet of Things), Cloud, Mobility, Virtual Reality, and Artificial Intelligence.
As a partner to Tata Elxsi, one of the world’s foremost design and technology service providers, the goal was to design sleek and user-friendly microsites for their new-age innovative products. As part of a larger rebranding exercise, the sites needed to be attractive, smooth, and loaded with features, while building the brand image, bigger than before.
QoEtient is an award-winning product of Tata Elxsi. It is a simple and cost-effective tool for quality of experience (QoE) monitoring and functional test automation. It seamlessly creates real world network in lab conditions, supports 60 fps analysis implements powerful techniques for test development, automation and administration.
IRIS is an innovative product from Tata Elxsi which is creating waves in the industry. IRIS is an AI-powered automated video analytics platform that enables end-to-end automation for a variety of use cases such as quality inspection, time-motion analysis, and safety compliance monitoring, among others. It is flexible to run on multiple platforms such as embedded devices, on-premise servers, and cloud environments.
Tata Elxsi is a pioneer in the Indian auto space and has been bullish on the growth of electric vehicles in India. Tata Elxsi has been setting itself up for inevitable disruption. Apart from the autonomous vehicle platform that original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) would want, Tata Elxsi is confident that there is great value in the expertise it will bring in by way of all the new technologies and skills needed to work on such products. With Signate Motors, Tata Elxsi entered into the future with next gen smart motors.
- The talented Tata Elxsi team came up with innovative ideas. However, when it came to implementation, there were hurdles.
- It was challenging for the in-house team to work on ideation, building the product and marketing it.
Our Strategy & Solutions
- Intermind stepped in with its expertise as a digital partner for IT companies, by working with QoEtient’s second testing tool in 2022 (the first one was AQM Technologies).
- With deep domain knowledge of testing tools and OTT (we built the OTT app for CloudWlker TV in 2016) Intermind developed the QoEtient’s website.
- User interface and experience is what makes one choose one product over another. Intermind created a responsive website with attractive UI/UX and did the API integration for QoEtient.
- Once Intermind started with QoEtient and successfully created with innovation and brought to life the vision they had developed the product with, the client gained confidence.
- Intermind went on to develop the microsite for IRIS and create product videos and brochure as part of the marketing plan.
- For Signate Motors, Tata Elxsi outsourced the product development to Intermind and Intermind went on to create next gen smart motors. Intermind created a seamless UI/UX and made the Architecture Plan, the AP creation, NoSQL databases implementing big data and AI.
- As part of the digital marketing, Intermind created product videos and brochures.
- The microsites are simple, sleek, and have every information that a user might need about the products.
- There was an immediate increase in the number of leads through the sites.
- Case studies, blogs, and client testimonials added value to the site.
- The new microsites are SEO friendly and increased the client conversion ratio.